Sonoline B Water Resistant Fetal Doppler
|Next Business Day Delivery Available Select this Option at Checkout|
Sonoline B handheld Heartbeat Monitor is the best quality equipment used by expectant mothers to monitor and hear the baby's heartbeat whenever they want, even when they are out and about! The heart rate can be seen on the clear backlit LCD screen and the sound can be heard via the built in speaker. It is battery operated so it is fully portable and amazingly lightweight - with only 2xAA batteries required it can continuously run on for at least 10 hours.
The wait is over! Now you can use your Baby Doppler with the Baby Doppler APP to track, record, and share your baby’s progress with loved ones from the comfort of your own home!
1. Easy to Record- The Baby Doppler app and device is all you need for the simplest and most efficient way to listen and record your baby’s heartbeat, kicks and development.
2. Weekly Progress-The app provides useful tips about your baby’s current size, and growing progress
3. Kick Counts-Counting kicks is an important way to monitor your baby once you are able to feel movement, especially after 32 weeks of pregnancy. You can now schedule reminders, and track your baby’s kicks conveniently, and seamlessly while multi-tasking using the notifications bar
4. Easy share option-Share your baby’s progress with family, friends, caregivers, and loved ones in one simple click. Invite others to join and experience “life” in a new way while staying more connected.
5. Accurate-Proprietary software helps filter out the mother’s heartbeat and background noises, producing clearer sounds and more accurate heart rate calculations for the most meaningful and efficient recording.
6. Stock up on supplies-Never run out of essential supplies like the sound enhancing gel for self-care! Access in-app reminders to refill, and an array of useful home monitoring products during pregnancy.
7. How to section-Helpful tutorials for you to get the most out of your Baby Doppler and enjoy better self-care and calm that you deserve during pregnancy.
Elevate your Pregnancy with Baby Doppler’s New APP Now!
Extended Device Protection - Unlimited Warranty
All Baby Doppler products are designed with the customer in mind. For added peace of mind purchase the Extended Device Protection. For a small fee you will receive an additional year of warranty directly from Baby Doppler. With this unlimited warranty, we will cover you for up to two years. If anything goes wrong with your doppler, whether it stops working, breaks, or you accidentally break it, we will either repair it or exchange it for free. All shipping costs are also covered so you can enjoy the doppler with the assurance that we will protect you no matter what.
Keep in mind, using this product is not a replacement for regular doctor visits and is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any medical condition nor to derive at any medical conclusion based on its findings. The use of this product is merely to hear a baby's heartbeat and for the bonding experience it provides. The heart rate value on the screen is computed from the audible sound heard on the device and may not be an accurate indication of the actual heartbeat and should not be relied upon for medical purposes. If you have any medical conditions or have any medical questions or concerns please consult with a professional health care practitioner before using this product.
How to use:
How to use APP:
|Manufacturer Part Number||BD1000401|
|Technical Specifications||Heartbeat Monitor
Friendly and fun!
Simple assembly with amazing capabilities. Open your box and enter the batteries included in the package. Tie the probe with the cord, turn on the doppler and enjoy!
Bright LCD display
Convenient, bright LCD display that displays the number of heartbeats and adjusts the brightness accordingly
Use with the Baby Doppler app!
Easy sharing option - Share your baby's progress with family, friends, caregivers and loved ones with just one click. Invite others to join you and experience 'life' in a new way while staying more connected